This interview is a part of our Skycrafters’ community member spotlight series.
Felipe Costa is a Solutions Architect working to help customers move data securely to the cloud and protect their data inside of a cloud and DevOps environment.
Watch to learn
- what led Felipe to the cloud
- the challenges of learning about cloud and cloud services
- resources he recommends for learning about cloud and coding
- how open-source projects can help you gain practical hands on experience
- the value of blending security and development skills
- advice for people who want to learn about cloud and get into this space
- Felipe Costa, Solutions Architect, Twitter: @devsecguy, GitHub: felipecosta09
- Xabi Errotabehere, Director of Open-Source Innovation