This interview is a part of our Skycrafters’ community member spotlight series.
Geoff Baskwill is a Software Architect working with teams who are building products in the cloud and helping them solve problems in new and creative ways.
Watch to learn
- how Geoff went from zero to all in leveraging on the job training for cloud experience
- the differences in what you need to care about when shifting from on-premise to cloud
- why Geoff’s next learning focus will be about data management strategies
- recommended approaches for getting hands on experience building and solving problems with modern technologies
- how open-source projects can help you learn about the cloud and how software is being created
- Geoff Baskwill, Software Architect, Twitter: @geoff_baskwill
- Xabi Errotabehere, Director of Open-Source Innovation